Mercury is a revolutionary one-stop cross functional market place with a built in fulfillment and logistics engine developed and powered by PM Fulfillment.
Mercury offers your organization and your markets a collaboration system to jointly work together, driving efficiency and transparency along the entire process from design to delivery of your marketing materials.
The system can be further extended to also forecast and offer finished products.
Mercury is tailor made to fit your company globally and can be fully customized by our inhouse development team.
It can be integrated seamlessly into any existing supply chain setup with easy handling for users.
PM Fulfillment offers a wide range of distribution and logistics solutions, taking pride in effortlessly integrating itself into any client’s supply chain both at IT and warehousing levels.
Our system is fully independent and guarantees to get the best delivery deals available on the market.
We are fully integrated into a global warehousing system, including bonded warehouse in China and local warehouses in all destination countries.
We work closely with our forwarders to provide competitive rates and full documentation service. Additionally we are also happy to integrate any forwarders pre-chosen by our clients into our set up.
We deliver the goods all over the world directly in to your warehouse, facility or point of sale.
Our experience taught us how to best optimize shipments for our customers and how to generate savings in logistics by set up these 3 levels:
- Supply Chain management
- Best shipment scenario defined for each shipment (single shipment or consolidation)
- Optimize connection between demand & supply (digitalization of the system)
- Collect the real demand from the market and build a flexible supply chain – delivery on time in full (OTIF)
- Shorten the supply chain and go direct
- Bypass global and regional distribution centers and deliver the items directly to the end recipients (when possible)
Traditional model: Materials produced in China for client with an European Distribution Center
PM Fulfillment E2E: Direct Deliveries – Materials produced in China for client with an Europeran Distribution Center
We can also procure samples/testers and even sellable products enabling efficiencies at the service level and significant complexity reduction
By simplifying activities and communication and decreasing unnecessary touchpoints, we have experienced the following average savings for our clients:
- Immediate headcount optimization opportunities
- Integrated IT systems from forecast to invoice all in one platform
- Speed to market: Lead time reductions via direct shipment to local market DC’s or customer warehouse. Avoid lost time when shipping via Central Global Distribution Center.
Our win-win approach guarantees benefits for our customers. If we see that there are no measurable benefits for our clients, we would not recommend to use our services.
When it comes to design PM Fulfillment subsidiary company, PM Studio, based in Paris is here to listen to your needs and bring you creativity and tailor-fit design proposition for your marketing materials creation.
PM Studio meets the needs of the largest cosmetic and fashion groups around the world and manages projects with a 360 ° vision: image consulting, tailor-made creation, product development, sales management, manufacturing and logistics.
Discover more here